1. That Mauritanians would fear the Lord. Proverbs 1:7a
2. Mauritanians would not be companions of fools. Prov. 13:20
3. The proud and mockers will be humiliated. Prov. 21:24
4. Husbands will love their wives as they should. Wives will respect their husbands.
1. Mauritanians would turn their ears to wisdom and apply their heart to understanding. Prov. 2:2
2. Mauritanians would abandon folly. Prov. 17:12
3. Mauritanians wise in their own eyes will be humiliated. Prov. 26:12
4. Parents will love their children and provide for them.
1. Mauritanians would not be opposed to wisdom. Prov. 1:7 b
2. Mauritanians (the simple) would gain prudence and understanding. Prov. 8:5
3. Mauritanians would pursue the calling of wisdom. Prov. 1:20-33
4. The government leaders to fear God and serve the people.
1. Mauritanians would not resist the forgiveness available. Prov. 14:9
2. Mauritanians (the simple) would not believe in just anything, but give thought to their steps. Prov. 14:15
3. Mauritanians will be convicted of sin, righteousness, and judgment. John 16:8
4. The government to be effective in watching and guarding the borders.